Wednesday, August 2, 2017

DT Project: Fiona Knobben - Shabby Chic Junk Journal using the Rose Notecards Junk Journal Kit



For my Tsunami Rose Designs Design Team project, I have created a 2 signature Shabby Chic Junk Journal, using the Rose Notecards digital kit, along with various other ephemera pieces ... I decided to do a few colleague pages throughout, using the ephemera, all of Daisy's kit work well and coordinate beautifully together.. As always there is a lot of sewing, and decoupaging throughout as well .. I used a 9 x 12 clasp envelope for the cover, and decoupaged some paper over the envelope,the lace/trims and book corners are from my stash. My new addiction is the Mini File Folders, these are just gorgeous, and at just $2.50 per kit you can't find better value for money, when it comes to the digital kits out there.











 Visit DT Fiona at her Youtube Channel Fiona J for more inspiration... and at her fan page The Journal Crafter!



~~**~~**~~**~~

No comments:

Post a Comment