Thursday, August 31, 2017

DT Project: April Reeves - Journal using the Rose Paper Digitals



One of my favorite things about Tsunami Rose Designs is the versatility. I know I can't be alone when I'm making a journal and either print too many pages, or decide to shuffle papers around. The beauty of that is with Daisy's papers, so many of them are combined-able not only with cross-kits, but also with a variety of paper stacks, themes, etc. This is why I decided to use different floral papers that Daisy has designed and combine them with the all time classic, pin ups! I absolutely loved the vintage look of the flowers combined with a vintage looking gal, it was absolutely a perfect match. So when you find yourself having an assortment of papers left over, never fear because with a little bit of thought you can come up with the perfect idea to match with any Tsunami Rose kit!







Visit DT April at her Youtube Channel 
PinkOddBird for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~


TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment