Saturday, June 3, 2017

DT Project: Wendy Connors Beckett - Faux Leather Covered Journal using Hummingbird Designs



It's been a real pleasure participating as a member of the Tsunami Rose Designs Team for the first time. The hummingbird digital pages were such a joy to use. I loved that the mages were orientated towards one corner of each page which fit my journal style of adding tuck spots without obstructing the absolutely beautiful images. Being on the DT gave me permission to stretch my style - in this journal I used faux leather on the cover for the first time. I also sewed the Tsunami Rose Designs pages to coffee stained paper which made it super easy to add texture to the journal. I added Hummingbird telegrams throughout to add to the vintage feel.








Visit DT Wendy at her Youtube Channel,
for more amazing inspiration!!!



~~**~~**~~**~~


Lined Diary Paper- Hummingbirds Set #1 - 3 Pages Instant Downloads, lined paper pack, lined journal paper, altered art kit, tsunamirose


TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment