Sunday, June 4, 2017

DT Project: Jessica Huffman - Junk Journal using Hummingbird Designs


This was my first time making a junk journal using a digital kit. The beauty and high quality images in this Tsunami Rose Designs kit make it easy to come out with a pretty journal. I found that I pushed my creativity a bit more than I have In the past and am very happy with how my journal came out! It's a pleasure being a part of the design team and I can see how it's going to help me grow as a journal maker! I think digital kits are such a great way to start your journal for a beginner or someone experienced! 



170 page junk journal is full of detail throughout almost every page. The curved spine doesn't show well in photographs but looks exquisite in person! Almost half the pages are sewn and hummingbird ephemera is used throughout. Finished off with a gorgeous framed image from the collection and a chunky tassel with charms. This junk journal is sure to make someone's memories a happy place to live!








Visit DT Jessica at her youtube channel,
I'm A Cool Momfor more inspiration!



~~**~~**~~**~~


Lined Diary Paper- Hummingbirds Set #1 - 3 Pages Instant Downloads, lined paper pack, lined journal paper, altered art kit, tsunamirose


TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment