Wednesday, May 31, 2017

DT Project: April Reeves - Kitschy Cats... using the Kitten Memoirs Junk Journal Kit




Working with Kitten Memoirs by Tsunami Rose Designs was a super fun experience. At first I was not sure which direction I would go in, but as I started to think, I was more convinced that this kit was meant to be fun, to celebrate kittens and cats alike! And so that's exactly what I did - I let all the fun (and inner cheesiness) shine through! And the result was a super fun, lively and adorable journal that's sure to leave you smiling at every page turn. The meaning of this kit to me - not everything is meant to be serious, sometimes it's okay to just let go and do what's fun and what makes you happy! 







Visit DT April at her Youtube Channel 

PinkOddBird for more inspiration!



~~**~~**~~**~~

Junk Journal kit - Kitten Memoirs - 11 Journal Refill Pages, printable diary pack, vintage junk journal, floral digital paper, diy journal

Ephemera Paper Pack - Kitten Memoirs Ephemera Pack - 4 Pg Instant Download - blank journal cards, digital journal kits, roses clipart floral

TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment