Saturday, April 29, 2017

DT Project: April Reeves - Jane... with a Twist Journal using the Jane Austen Prints



Working with this month's kits was really fun. Mostly because it was a challenge for me, and I wanted to do something to make it my own. With the Tsunami Rose Designs Simply Jane, I was able to seamlessly combine Daisy's gorgeous work with my own flair. So what I learned using this kit is it's so easy to meld a beautiful design like this into something that uniquely represents you. And in an age where custom orders are widely common, it's nice to be able to have gorgeous kits like the Jane Austen Prints.. With a Twist. This was seriously the perfect kit to convey putting a spin on something to make it your own!







Visit DT April at her Youtube Channel 
PinkOddBird for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Jane Austen Print - English Rose - Digital Roses Paper - Set #1 - 3 Pg Instant Downloads -  pride and prejudice, jane austen quote, regency

TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment