Wednesday, March 22, 2017

DT Project: Fiona Knobben - Vintage Journal using various Ephemera Packs and Printable Journals



I've used some journal pages from the Charming Fragments journal kit and a couple from Rose Azure. I also used the Big Elements #10 Flowers # 1, Ephemera Set #2 and Ephemera Set #8 Children's Photo's, on some of the pages I used my Decoupage Flowers Set #6 & Set #2 ... With the wide variety of images in all the kits, it's so easy to create whatever project you desire... I created this Vintage looking journal almost completely from the Ephemera packs, they are so versatile creating is a dream with Daisy's kits, she has done the hard work for you really ... I love how this journal turned out, I'm going to make another one ... Head over the Etsy store and buy a few kits, you will not be disappointed .











Visit DT Fiona at her Youtube Channel Fiona J for more inspiration... and at her fan page The Journal Crafter!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Vintage Junk Journal - Rose Azure - 20 Journal Refill Pages, journaling kit, junk journal, journal kit, writing journal, junk journal kit

Mixed Media Art Kit - Big Elements #10 Flowers #1 - 3 Pg Instant Download - clipart floral, roses clipart, digital roses floral, note cards

TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment