Tuesday, February 28, 2017

DT Project: Reem El Kheshen- Junk Journal using the NEW Rose Notecards Printable Journal Kit


Hello Everyone.. Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I would like to share my DT project for this month featuring the gorgeous Rose Notecards kit..it's full of black and rose yumminess that's hard to resist. I made a 6x9 kraftex cover journal, 60 pages front and back. I added some ephemera from other Tsunami Rose Designs kits. I hope you like what you see and here's the youtube flip through of it all xx







Visit DT Reem at her youtube 
channel PaperPixie for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Junk Journal kit - Rose Notecards - 22 Journal Refill Pages - printable diary pack, vintage junk journal, floral digital paper, diy journal

Rose Journaling Kit - Rose Notcards Addon Filler - 6 Journal Refill Pages - vintage junk journal, floral digital paper, junk journal kit


TsunamiRose FB Group
TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment