Tuesday, February 28, 2017

DT Project: Aristi Koutsidou- Prayer Journal using the Bible Journaling Kit



This is a prayer journal using the prayer printable kit from Tsunami Rose Designs which is full of beautiful images and tags with religious quotes. I prefer to decorate simple and leave plenty of room for writing. I love how the designs are so pretty that you don't need to add something so I don't want to hide and I just decorate the plain pages. It has 2 signatures. 208 pages front and back and 6 mini booklets inside. I used coffee and watercolors to distress my pages.














Visit DT Arisiti at her youtube channel 
Aristi Moorjackie for more inspiration!!!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Bible Journaling Kit - Bible Verse Set #1 - 3 Pg Instant Downloads - digital rose paper, bible verses diy, prayer journaling, scripture art

TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment