Saturday, January 28, 2017

DT Project: Jenny Heft - A Paper Dori using various Kits and Ephemera



For my January Design Team Project I used A Variety of kits and Ephemera from Tsunami Rose Designs. I choose to do a paper dori! I backed my cover onto heavyweight cardstock and used elastic cord for the inserts. I did the pamphlet stitch to hold my two inserts together. Each insert is hand made and contains fussy cut and images from Tsunami Rose Designs. I wanted to keep plenty of writing space but also show off the beautiful digitals so I did a bit of resizing and worked with the images in different ways then I'm used to. This was a lot of fun to create, I hope you enjoy it!







Visit Jenny at her blog Junk Journal Jenny and also at her Youtube Channel for more inspiration!!!




~~**~~**~~**~~



No comments:

Post a Comment