Wednesday, January 4, 2017

DT Project: April Reeves - Junk Journal using Petticoat Ephemera, Polished Lackluster and Mechanical Error Printable Journals



This is my first Tsunami Rose Designs Team Project for the month of Jan 2017. This beauty is called Spanish Rose - Part 1. I wanted to do a theme that was true to myself, my own history and my lineage. It's filled with Daisy's beautiful roses, flower cut outs and ephemera as well as subtle hints from a variety of her kits such as Petticoat Ephemera, Polished Lackluster and Mechanical Error. Additionally, I was able to make a unique element on the second signature of the book that I was only able to achieve with Daisy's designs. The cool thing about making this project is that with Tsunami Rose, it doesn't matter what idea or theme you come up with, all of her kits can be cohesive. So with Spanish Rose in mind I knew that I wanted a flood of flowers and Daisy delivers on this big time! It was so easy to go through her collections and pick out some printables that fit with my theme and vision. Hence the reason I made two...stay tuned! 













Visit DT April at her Youtube Channel 
PinkOddBird for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Journaling Kit - Petticoat Ephemera - 20 Journaling Pages - ephemera pack - ephemera paper pack - instant downloads - lined journal pages

Grungy Pages Digital – Polished Lackluster - 16 Journal Pages, grungy digital pages, lined notebook, floral journals, journaling pages

Printable Diary Pack - Mechanical Error 6x6 -  13 Journal Pages - Rose journaling kit, junk journal, journal kit, writing journal, diy junk


TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment