Friday, December 16, 2016

DT Project: Tonya Trantham - Holiday Travelers Notebook using Christmas Ephemera Sets



This month I created another traveler's notebook using the following Tsunami Rose Designs collections: Clipart Christmas - Printable  # 10 Christmas #1 and Christmas Clipart - Printable Ephemera Set # 11 Christmas - # 2. Each collection has 30 pages for a total of 60 pages of vintage Christmas fun!... And the best part is they are only $2.50 per collection! I started with a notebook divider that I had purchased from the Target Dollar Spot which I cut, rounded the corners and folded to a 7 1/2"x 4" cover for my notebook. I cut 10 pages slightly smaller that the cover and punched holes in the spine and stitched together. I printed and cut out a variety of printables from both collections and then adhered to the pages, added pockets and tuck spots to hold journaling cards. Some of the images I added stickles, gems and ribbon but I tried to keep the embellishing to a minimum. I wanted to be able to add embellishments after journaling and adding photos.









            Visit Tonya at her blog Creative Addiction to Paper 
and on her YOUTUBE Channel


No comments:

Post a Comment