Monday, December 12, 2016

DT Project: Tonya Trantham - Greeting Cards using Tea Party Desserts Printable Journal



I used the following Tea Party Desserts and Tea Party Desserts Add On Kits by Tsunami Rose Designs to create these cards. Out of the three cards I created the pocket card is absolutely my favorite. I cut out one of the envelopes from the kit and adhered to my card base. I then fussy cut several of the flowers, leaves and tea pot out and the leftover pieces from the what I had fussy cut I inked, distressed and I added inside of the pocket. I finished off the card with thread, pearl sprays, lace and a sentiment from the kit. The birthday cake and chocolate cards I used an assortment of embellishments to dress up the cake and chocolate images that I had cut out. Also I used one of the pages from the kit to create a card base for the cake card which is the perfect size for a card.










           Visit Tonya at her blog Creative Addiction to Paper 
and on her YOUTUBE Channel


No comments:

Post a Comment