Friday, December 16, 2016

DT Project: Reem El Kheshen- Mini Junk Journal using various Ephemera Sets



Hello Everyone! This is my December design team project for Tsunami Rose Designs... It's a junk journal made out of a cereal box cover and 3 signatures. This journal was one of my favorites to make, as I tried a lot of things I haven't tried before and it turned out how I wanted it! All thanks to the gorgeous ephemera that Daisy has in her etsy store :)
I used a whole bunch of items.. lined paper set #3, library card set #3, decoupage flowers set #2, ephemera set #3, envelope set #15 and more of Tsunami Rose Designs ephemera that I had left over from other projects.
I hope you like it as I much as I liked making it..Enjoy xx














Visit DT Reem at her youtube 

channel PaperPixie for more inspiration!


TsunamiRose FB Group
TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment