Tuesday, December 20, 2016

DT Project: Liz Caranci- Paper Bag Junk Journal using Life Abloom Printable Journal Kit and various Ephemera Kits



I made this journal out of paper bags, and of course pages and ephemera from Tsunami Rose Designs. I was so inspired by a few videos I had been watching. As always, I find it hard to stop adding things to my journals, but with this one I HAD to stop, it was not going to let me add too much more. I used some pages from the Life Abloom Printable Journal collection, as well as the new library cards, envelopes and ephemera mixes. Thank you all for the inspiration!!!








Visit DT Liz at her youtube channel Liz thepaperproject and her blog
The Paper Project for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Rose Journaling Kit– Life Abloom - 16 Journal Refill Pages -  vintage junk journal, floral digital paper, diy journal, junk journal kit

Digital Paper Pack - Add On Life Abloom - 35 Full Size Journaling pages - floral digital paper, ephemera paper pack, instant downloads
Collage Sheets - Add On Life Abloom Half Page Pocket & Tabs Instant Download Journal Pages - Printable Diary - Vintage Floral Journal Diary

TsunamiRose FB Group
TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment