Sunday, December 25, 2016

DT Project: Angela Hochstein Arnold- Journal using the Charming Fragments Printable Journal Kit



Happy Holidays to everyone! This month I tried to do something a little different compared to my normal style journal. I was very inspired by Beth Wallen and Angie Bunner and wanted to design a journal more for the purposes of stashing memories in, rather than simply journaling in. I also included a lot of sewing in this journal - which I am now addicted to. I used kraft envelopes as the page bases (similar to mini album style construction) for this journal. I used the Charming Fragments Printable Journal kit as the base for this journal and included a lot of other envelopes and ephemera from Tsunami Rose Designs. This is my second journal using the Charming Fragments Printable Journal kit and I love this kit - it is so pretty and versatile. The cover is constructed from an up-cycled box which is covered in fabric. I used muslin, laces and tulle for the cover. The journal measures 8x6, it has 20 pages front and back and includes lots of pockets and tuck spots. I love the way this journal turned out and I hope you do too!.... Thanks for stopping by! 















Visit Angela's Blog ElaCateDesign and become a
follower and subscribe to her Youtube channel!


~~**~~**~~**~~


Journaling Kit - Charming Fragments - 16 Journaling Pages - art journal kit, junk journal cover, junk paper pack, digital paper pack

TsunamiRose FB Group
TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment