Wednesday, November 16, 2016

DT Project: Holly McGee- Journal using the New Beginnings Printable Journal and Ephemera Packs


Please welcome our newest DT Holly McGee...


I have to say this was a wonderful experience working with these papers. Daisy has been Above and Beyond in assisting me in getting them downloaded via my old computer system. The papers are very beautiful. It was so easy to resize them to whatever size I wanted. I was able to print them out in eight and a half by 11 inches down to a 1-inch by 2-inch size period without losing any clarity whatsoever. The variety of papers and in ephemera are so outstanding. I was able to pick and choose from some 40 sheets on what I wish to put in the journal. The variety of pages and designs are outstanding. This was actually the best set of papers that I have downloaded. I use the New Beginnings Printable Journal and two of the Ephemera Packs #1 and #4. I absolutely love every single thing that I downloaded from Tsunami Rose Designs and will be downloading the rest...




















Printable Journal Kit - New Beginnings - 27 page Instant Download - butterfly junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages

TsunamiRose FB Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment