Wednesday, November 23, 2016

DT Project: Angela Hochstein Arnold- Journal using the Life Abloom Printable Journal Kit



For my November journal I used the Life Abloom Printable Journal kit as the base of my journal along with numerous bits and pieces of other journal kits and ephemera kits from Tsunami Rose Designs. I used a gutted book that I painted and distressed for the cover. The journal measures 5 3/4 by 9 1/4 with a 2 inch spine and has 5 signatures with over 120 pages. I used coffee dyed papers, lace, ribbons, fibers, feathers, both silk and paper flowers, vintage buttons and handmade enamel dots to embellish this journal. The journal is full of pockets and tuck spots, journal cards and tags. There is plenty of blank space for journaling as well as places to add photos and personal memorabilia. The main colors in this journal are pink, green and brown and the journal has a very vintage and romantic feel to it.



















Visit Angela's Blog ElaCateDesign and become a
follower and subscribe to her Youtube channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment