Sunday, October 30, 2016

DT Project: Tunder Mitrea- Christmas Junk Journal using the Christmas List Printable Journal Kits



Hi everyone. I'm back this month, with a journal for Christmas. For this journal I used the wonderful 'Christmas List' Printable Journal kit. This collection is so rich in images and colors that I have not added any other images or ephemeras. I added a few pages from my personal collection that combines great with the kit. This journal is quite large with plenty space to write in it. In particular, I liked the large size cards for journaling. Always a pleasure to work with these collections designed by Daisy, owner of Tsunami Rose Designs.









Visit DT Tunder at her blog Tunder Craft
or on her Youtube channel for more inspiration.



~~**~~**~~**~~

No comments:

Post a Comment