Tuesday, September 13, 2016

DT Project: Tonya Trantham - Holiday Greeting Cards



DT Tonya is here today and is in that yuletide spirit with some amazing greeting cards...

This month's project is a set of Christmas cards that I created from the Christmas List and Big Elements #10 Christmas Pack #1. So easy to make! All you have to do is print and cut the pages from the Christmas List and fold and decorate. I used an assortment of scraps of patterned cardstock, diecuts and embellishments from my own stash. The Merry Christmas pocket card all I did was cut 2 inches from the music sheet that I printed, use a scalloped edge punch, find the center, cut and curl. Also I lightly inked the back side of the pocket before adhering to the card base and then embellished. The other two cards are very simply. I fussy cut images from the Big Elements #10 Christmas Pack #1, added diecuts, punches and lightly embellished. Also on both of the little girl and dog images I added Stickles for a bit of glimmer.











Visit Tonya at her blog Creative Addiction to Paper 
and on her YOUTUBE Channel

~~**~~**~~**~~

Printable Journal Kit - Christmas List - 26 Page Instant Download -junk journal kit, christmas printable, ephemera

Printable Journal Kit -  Add-On Filler Pages for  Christmas List - 8 Page Instant Download - junk journal kit, christmas printable, ephemera

Printable Ephemera - Big Elements # 10 Christmas Cards - 3 Page Instant Download - christmas printable, journal cards, digital download


1 comment: