Wednesday, September 28, 2016

DT Project: Lucia Garrido - Junk Journal using Christmas List Printable Journal


Welcome our newest DT, Lucia Garrido from beautiful Brazil...

This is my first job as a design team and I was very happy and at the same time very nervous. I want to present my first project as a Design Team Member for Tsunami Rose DesignsI used the new "Christmas List" Printable Journal Kit and I absolutely love it! I made a junk journal using the kit and other papers from my stash, I used a spine sewn pamphlet stitch two signatures, with a lot space for journaling and photos. Here some pictures of the work in more detail.















~~**~~**~~**~~

Printable Journal Kit - Christmas List - 26 Page Instant Download -junk journal kit, christmas printable, ephemera

Printable Journal Kit -  Add-On Filler Pages for  Christmas List - 8 Page Instant Download - junk journal kit, christmas printable, ephemera

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Daisy, thanks Rhonda ... I am beginner and I have a lot to learn, you are an inspiration. I am grateful for the chance they gave me, you gave me hope.

    ReplyDelete