Wednesday, September 21, 2016

DT Project: - Jenise Miller Junk Journal using Christmas List Printable Journal

Welcome our new DT Jenise Miller from Illinois... She is here with a stunning altered book turned junk journal using the new Christmas List Printable Journal for her project from Tsunami Rose Designs... check out her video below to learn more on her project!


I thought it would be difficult creating a Christmas journal in September. I certainly wasn't feeling the Christmas spirit... that is, until I downloaded the Christmas List Printable Journal kit from Tsunami Rose Designs! All of a sudden, visions of sugarplums were dancing in my head! I absolutely LOVE this kit! The colors are awesome and the vintage images bring back memories of Christmases long ago. I had so much fun using this kit! I love the way all the pages connect to each other so easily! The journal I made with this kit is now one of my favorites and I am overflowing with Christmas cheer!











Visit DT Jenise at her Youtube Channel 
Jenise Miller for more awesome inspiration!



~~**~~**~~**~~

Printable Journal Kit - Christmas List - 26 Page Instant Download -junk journal kit, christmas printable, ephemera

Printable Journal Kit -  Add-On Filler Pages for  Christmas List - 8 Page Instant Download - junk journal kit, christmas printable, ephemera

Printable Journal Kit -  Holy Night Add On for Christmas List - 8 Page Instant Download - junk journal kit, christmas printable, ephemera

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so exciting for me! Thank you so much for this opportunity and for the awesome kits you design!

    ReplyDelete