Friday, August 5, 2016

DT Project: Jenny Heft - Altered Keepsake Box using Vintage Parcel




This is a small wooden white box that I rubbed the top with gold rub on and covered the outside with paper that reminds me of the post.. I used an array of handmade rolled Roses as well as other paper flowers, flat back pearls and bling.. I took a few sheets of the Vintage Parcel Printable Journal Kit  by Tsunami Rose Designs and shrunk them down, placed bits around the sides and top of the box. On the inside I made a small notebook to jot down possibly the contents of the box and their meanings.. I made a small library pocket as well as another pocket and added in a few tags as well as the tiny ledger from the collection.. I love this kit and choose to use it on both DT projects this month, stay tuned for my envelope mini book using Vintage Parcel Printable Journal Kit ;)






Visit Jenny at her blog Junk Journal Jenny and also at her Youtube Channel for more inspiration!!!



~~**~~**~~**~~

Vintage Parcel- Printable Journal Kit (24 page Instant Download)
Vintage Parcel-ADD ON- Printable Journal Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment