Wednesday, August 17, 2016

DT Project: Angela Hochstein Arnold- "Wish" Journal using the Charning Fragments Printable Journal Kit


Design Team member Angela Hochstein Arnold joins us....

Vintage. Collage. Beauty. These are the main words I would have to use to describe the Charming Fragments Kit. I used this along with the add on kit and numerous other pieces of ephemera from various kits by Tsunami Rose Designs for this journal. It has a 4.5 inch spine and 6 signatures. The journal measures 5 and7/8 inches wide by 8 ½ inches wide. There are over 160 pages, includes 15 envelopes, large pockets and bags and has 3 mini books inside as well. This chunky journal is stuffed full of goodies, extra journaling spots and tons of ephemera. The cover was constructed with corrugated cardboard, covered and painted with acrylic paints and glazes. I used a number of other mixed media techniques to finish off the cover. The signatures were all stitched in by hand. Each page is an adventure waiting to happen. I named this my “Wish” journal, so I could stuff it full of all my hopes, dreams and wishes. This is a journal that will last many years to come and I can’t wait to see what treasures I find to fill it up with.




































Visit Angela's Blog ElaCateDesign and become a
follower and subscribe to her Youtube channel



Charming Fragments- Printable Journal Kit

Add- On Charming Fragments- Filler Pages & Ephemera- INSTANT DOWNLOAD


No comments:

Post a Comment