Sunday, July 17, 2016

DT Project: Janet Spero - Journal using Parisian Daydream Printable Journal


 Design Team member Janet Spero joins us...

I have used the Parisian DaydreamPrintable Journal for my July project. I have done a wrap around cover on the journal. It measures 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 and the spines are 2" . The closure flap is 2 1/2". It has a magnetic closure as well as a metal lock embellishment. I made the covers from chipboard... covered them in tea stained paper and then matted them. The pages inside are all pocket pages which have been matted as well. The flip page is backed with tea stained tracing paper and I have inserted a few more. Makes for great writing paper. As always all the kits from Tsunami Rose Designs are stunning.










              Visit Janet's Youtube channel here @janetspero


Parisian Daydream-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Add-On - Parisian DaydreamFull Size Pages- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment