Friday, July 29, 2016

DT Project: Beth Wallen- A Junk Journal using the Vintage Parcel Printable Journal Kit


DT Beth has joined us with another amazing vintage Junk Journal...

This month I have used the beautiful Vintage Parcel kit. Travel is one of my favourite things to do so I just had to use this! When I saw the beautiful florals in this kit, it made me think of taking a trip to Paris. So that is what I have done this month; I have imagined a trip to Paris in days gone by and have themed this vintage travel journal with that in mind. 



I have resized some of the pages to be used as journaling spots, tuck spots and labels in addition to using them as journal pages. I have included some of Tsunami Rose Designs French themed ephemera to round out the French theme and have added lots of coffee dyed paper, images of Paris, trims and stamping. 



If you are planning a trip, this is the perfect kit to use to create a one of a kind travel journal to record your memories.










Be sure to check out out DT Beth's 
Youtube Channel at Beth Wallen and subscribe


~~**~~**~~**~~

Vintage Parcel- Printable Journal Kit (24 page Instant Download)


No comments:

Post a Comment