Sunday, June 19, 2016

DT Project: Angela Hochstein Arnold- Junk Journal using New Beginnings Printable Journal Kit

New Design Team member Angela Hochstein Arnold joins us from gorgeous Rapid Falls,!

First of all, I love this kit- New Beginnings Printable Journal

Purples, pinks, greens and butterflies. Gorgeous! 

I had so much fun making this journal. 

I pushed myself outside of my box and tried new things. I 

used a mix of green tea dyed papers and kool aid dyed papers 

along with the kit and lots of embellishments. I tried to use 

my own personal style to compliment the beauty of Daisy's 

designs. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it.

















Visit Angela's Blog ElaCateDesign and become a
follower and subscribe to her Youtube channel



No comments:

Post a Comment