Friday, February 12, 2016

Wall Plaque by DT Tina using the NEW "Love & Loyalty" Printable Journal


Here is my make for February. I have used an oval shaped MDF piece as the base and covered it with paper from the Love and Loyalty Journal Kit. Around the edge of the base i have smudged on some bronze metallic acrylic paint. The next thing I did was cover the MDF LOVE lettering with paper from the kit also and distressed it around the edges. I added the lettering to the base and left to dry. Using a small piece of hessian I have tied a bow and added it to the plaque along with some mulberry flowers. To finish I have added some silver birch heart shapes, self adhesive pearls and ribbon to create the hanger.
Hope you like what I have created. 
Hugs Tina 
HAPPY CRAFTING









Visit DT Tina at her blog Touched By An Angel!!!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Love & Loyalty - Printable Journal Kit (25 page Instant Download)

Love & Loyalty -ADD ON- Full Paged Papers


 Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment