Monday, January 25, 2016

Pocket Letter by DT Sharon using the Vintage Parcel Printable Journal



This Vintage Parcel Journal Kit from Tsunami Rose Designs is just an amazing set to work with - just too many gorgeous papers and elements to choose from when creating. I used a whole page as the background and cut into 9 pieces to sew onto my black backing card for each pocket. I made sure to leave them in order so when they are in the pockets they all flow perfectly. The heart banner and "love" wording which were cut on my Silhouette have been cut from card stock printed with another of the page options in the kit along with the little hearts which were the cut out centres of the banner - don't waste anything! On either side of the cute little Sandra Caldwell Gal Digi image I have used 6 of the little labels which are also part of the journal kit. To finish my pocket letter I added muslion cloth, charms, washi tape to the spine and co-ordinating coloured twine. So cute! I think your could make a dozen pocket letters and still be using all the elements of this kit!






Visit Sharon's blog at Sharon's Showcase and become a follower!!! 

~~**~~**~~**~~

Vintage Parcel- Printable Journal Kit (24 page Instant Download)Vintage Parcel-ADD ON- Printable Journal Kit


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment