Saturday, January 30, 2016

Journal Pages by DT Tunder using the Vintage Parcel Printable Journal

11141312_10205282999527175_433649480359726628_n


Ok. I would like to say ‘hello’ again! My second DT project for January, sounds something like this, ” Anything goes”. So I thought to do a double-page journal. Since I’m not an expert in this art, I love to do it. Maybe I do not always manage to convey exactly what I wanted, but still think it makes sense. However since there are no strict rules in this art and you have complete freedom... can not tell anyone what is wrong or right. I think it depends on your taste.

For this project I used the new "Vintage Parcel" printable journal kit collection. I used only a few shards from the whole collection and I do not know how I managed to emphasize the colors and design... be sure to check out this collection. I’m sure you’ll want to have it. Enjoy and see you soon with new projects.

Remember! Valentine’s Day is near, and Daisy prepared a wonderful collection for this occasion. Check this out and don't miss it.











Visit DT Tunder at her blog Tunder Craft, become a new follower


~~**~~**~~**~~

Vintage Parcel- Printable Journal Kit (24 page Instant Download)Vintage Parcel-ADD ON- Printable Journal Kit 

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment