Thursday, January 21, 2016

Altered Cigar Box by DT Astrid using the NEW Vintage Parcel Printable Journal



Good morning everyone, this is my first post of the new year. And I made a pimped cigar box with the lovely new paper called Vintage Parcel Printable Journal Kit. Its a beautiful paper for using everything.
I glued the paper with Mod Podge Gloss.On this photo you see the top and i put a flower ornament on it and some papers who also in the kit. A Clock and a piece of metal.






On this photo you see the side of it, i glued lace all around it.






This photo is from the inside, I did some lace also glued on so you can stick the labels in it. 
And some flowers from my stash.
Hope you like it.



Visit DT Astrid at her blog "Astrid Creative" and become a new follower!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~


Vintage Parcel- Printable Journal Kit (24 page Instant Download)Vintage Parcel-ADD ON- Printable Journal Kit 

Tsunami Rose Designs Links

1 comment: