Sunday, November 22, 2015

Journal Page by DT Sharon using the NEW Big Elements Sheets



I've created a fun journal page with collage images from the "new" Big Elements Flowers 2 Sheet available in store! I always love to create with pink so the roses on these collage images were perfect to add to my background over the acrylic paint, tisse paper and ink sprayed doiley. I had this FUN image from SLS Lines to create with and her cheesy grin is a perfect match for the Silhouette "Hand Made With Love" cut out. I added some muslin cloth and metal corners to finish the page!! Make sure you check out the new "Big Elements" collage sheets in the store - they are perfect for backgrounds for any of your creations - they would make a great postcard background too! Always love to create with Tsunami Rose Collage Elements!






Visit Sharon's blog at Sharon's Showcase and become a follower!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment