Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Halloween Box using the Witches Brew Printable Journal by DT Astrid



Hello Everyone, 
Today I wanna show you a small box I make for a friend of me, with the great paper from the  Witches Brew Printable Journal kit
This paper is so beautiful for Halloween... And we here in the Netherlands do not celebrate Halloween, but I can say to you I LOVE IT.
Here is the front of the box and the image of mister skeleton is 3D, The spiders and web I bought in the local store. I made a little bottle with some poison.





Just a picture of the front so you all can see its a small box.




This is inside the box, also some spiders with a piece of 
web and little heads of skeletons.



Also the inside, but now you see the text, which 
also available in the Witches Brew Printable Journal kit .




Visit DT Astrid at her blog "Astrid Creative" and become a new follower!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

No comments:

Post a Comment