Thursday, August 6, 2015

Grungy Style Card by DT Sharon using the Monochrome Printable Journal- Black



Today I am sharing my "A Night Out" card using elements from the Black Monochrome Papers Set - I just love this set because I can team it with any other colour I like but still have the most gorgeous papers to work with. I love the more grungey/gothic style so I went with black and red and a great "vampiress" digi from Nikki Burnette. I used my sewing machine to stitch all the layers together, added some red lace and little fabric rose to finish the card off. Hope she has a great night out!








Visit Sharon's blog at Sharon's Showcase and become a follower!!! 

~~**~~**~~**~~

Monochrome BLACK Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment