Saturday, July 18, 2015

Tri-Fold Card using the Petticoat Ephemera Printable Journal by DT Tina





Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy! 

Today I would like to share with you my 2nd DT project for Tsunami Rose Designs this month. 

I have created a Tri Fold screen card. I eventually selected the totally scrummy 
Petticoat Ephemera Kit to create the card it was such a difficult choice which kit to use as ALL of Daisy's kits and printables are incredible, versatile and as I say for everything I create A MUST for every crafter so if you haven't already done so pop on over to the store and see for yourselves! 

So I created the card by die cutting 6 large tag shapes using the Sizzix Bigz scallop edged die. 

I linked them all together with a little double edged tape. On each of the sections I have cut out a sentiment from the kit mounted them on some pink card distressed the edges using my Tim Holtz distressing tool and framed them with some pretty white lace. I have also lightly inked around the edges with Maroon Promarker pen. To finish I have embellished each section of the card with die cut swirls and butterflies, cute pearl hearts, Mulberry Roses and burgundy organza ribbon. 

I hope that you like what I have created and remember pop over to the 
Tsunami Rose Designs store have a look at all the gorgeous printables available. xxx






Visit DT Tina at her blog Touched By An Angel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment