Friday, July 17, 2015

Pocket Letter using the Charming Fragments Printable Journal by DT Teresa



Hi everyone this is my July project. A Pocket Letter using the gorgeous Charming Fragments kit. The papers were so easy to mix and match, I loved the way all the colours blended together,the vibrant hues in the flowers to the washed out shabby chic of the ephemera. It was so easy to use inks to distress, doilies, washi tape, flowers, lace and ribbons to adorn my project... I have used mini pastel blue envelopes cut in half as a background to these gorgeous papers, distressed various images, use a pretty piece of bling from my stash to accentuate the gorgeous blue Butterflies and a cute little piece of doily from my stash is perfect to pop into one of the pockets.










Visit Teresa at her blog Teresa"Z JunK-JournalZ and become a follower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment