Friday, June 12, 2015

Finnabair Inspired Project by DT Tunder using the Petticoat Ephemera Printable Journal

First of all, I would like to thank Daisy Collins because she chose me to be part of the wonderful team of designers.
For this, I chose to alter a bottle for my brother.
The kit for this project I used the Petticoat Ephemera Printable Journal Kit .
The kit is much larger but, because my project is small  I chose a few images and sentiments from this collection.
In the few pictures I will try to go through the whole process. I am very happy about how this project came out in the end. I hope you enjoy and I thank you for visiting my blog, and until next time ” God be with you ”.







Visit DT Tunder at her blog Tunder Craft and become a new follower!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

Petticoat Ephemera Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

 Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment