Sunday, June 28, 2015

Altered Shabby Chic Embroidery Hoop using the Petticoat Ephemera Printable Collection by DT Teresa


I Created a Shabby Chic Embroidery Hoop. 

Loved working with the Petticoat Ephemera Collection, all the papers are so feminine and girlie so I used pink to accentuate the gorgeous images. 

I covered the entire work with a black mesh to start with then I added some bling to the butterfly, pretty pink flat backs a variety of flowers and pearls... a touch of lace. 

Then I used some of the gorgeous paper to create the bodice for the dress finished off with some dressmaking pattern & a cute hanger.

This was definitely a challenge for me but lots of fun!





One of the cute sentiments


Gorgeous ephemera and flat backs


I blinged this cute butterfly


Flowers, beads & bling 


Had fun creating this little dress


Close up of the gorgeous floral paper I 
used on the bodice & the cute hanger

Visit Teresa at her blog Teresa"Z JunK-JournalZ and become a follower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment