Friday, June 5, 2015

Altered Rolling Pin using the Life Abloom Printable Journal by DT Kimi


Hi all, welcome to this weeks project for Tsunami Rose. My chosen Design team project for June was to alter a rolling pin in a shabby chic style. I have chosen the gorgeous Life Abloom Journal kit. There were so many gorgeous designs from this collection I had a real hard time deciding which ones to use. To me they all fit with the design brief. Life Abloom to me epitomises everything Shabby Chic with it gorgeous pink and green tones. I just love how soft and feminine they made my rolling pin feel








                      Visit Kimi at her blog "Unique Scrappiness" and become a follower!!!

                                                                   ~~**~~**~~**~~


Life Abloom-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD


 Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment