Saturday, April 4, 2015

NEW! Rose Azure Printable Journal


Hello everyone! Thank you for continuing to check out my blog and supporting my shop! I have a new design to share, Rose Azure printable journal kit. It has been a while since I have designed any new journal, not sure why. I was in a bit of a rut, but this journal design just flowed outta my mind!! I am so happy to share this journal design with you guys. It is a little bit different, it is a horizontal journal. I thought it would be fun to do something a little different. 

The best way to print these pages out is on white card stock, but you can also use other types of papers. They are all high resolution files and are meant to print in excellent quality on most printers.

Files will be available for download after purchase straight off Etsy. The files will be PDF but if you would like jPG please let me know.

Includes:
(10 pages)that print 20- 5x7 Shabby chic themed pages 
(3) Pages of shabby chic themed pockets and inserts
(1) Page of shabby chic altered library cards
(2)Page of shabby chic themed cut outs 
(2)Pages of covers and inside liners
(1) Page of decoupage flowers
(1)Page of Sentiments


Add on papers available CLICK HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment