Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Layout by DT Marleen using the NEW 'Rose Azure" Printable Journal


Having a play with the new "Rose Azure" digital kit by Tsunami Rose Designs I decided to make a scrap page. Its a page of my eldest daughter in aunties garden. And it was the flowers that was my inspiration for this LO. The backing paper is printed in A4 and I simply layered up a few of the elements from the kit to make my LO. All the flowers are die cut form the kit and hand made, finished with pearls and lots of glitter glue.




 Visit Marleen at her blog Marleen's Crafty Space

~~**~~**~~**~~

Rose Azure Printable Journal Kit- (20pg) INSTANT DOWNLOAD


   Tsunami Rose Designs Links

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marleen this is a gorgeous page the photo is beautiful and I love the flowers. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete