Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Shadow Box using the Christmas Gift Printable Journal created by DT Leader & Coordinator Rhonda


Hello Crafties...
Today I am sharing a Shadow Box I altered using the Christmas Gift Printable Journal... it just isn't for Christmas...lol! I really enjoyed doing this for an exchange I was in and have held out sharing till my exchange partner received it. Well now I can share the reveal!!!

In addition to the journal I used other designs by Tsunami Rose Designs.. the Printable Ephemere 3x4 Collection #1 and design I used on the back side of the the shadow box is a free design that was offered in a special some time back.

I love working with Daisy's designs. The colors are so vibrant and you can reuse them over and over! Be sure to check out all of Daisy's designs at both her Zibbet and Etsy Shops!!!
















Stop by Rhonda's Blog... Flowes & More By Rhonda to learn more
about this project and become a new follower!!
  ~~**~~**~~**~~

Christmas Gift-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

3x4 Collection #1- (5) Page INSTANT DOWNLOAD


   Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment