Friday, March 6, 2015

Journal cover by DT Marleen using the MONOCHROME Printable Journal- Peach


For my inspiration I've made a Journal cover. I've used the MONOCHROME Printable Journal- Peach
The cover itself is just an A4 sheet of card stock I've folded in half. The journal is for a friend of mine who has just gotten engaged and the idea is for me to add the pages and she can then fill them with trinkets, ideas and pictures from her engagement through to her wedding.
The borders on my cover is made with a border punch and the same punch is used on my black mat.
I've used only 1 sheet from the digital journal kit for the cover but more will be used for the inside. I used a collection of embellishments from the digital journal kit to decorate my cover and I finished it with a couple of gems and a butterfly.




 Visit Marleen at her blog Marleen's Crafty Space

~~**~~**~~**~~

Monochrome PeACH Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD 

**The MONOCHROME Printable Journal
is available in 8 different colors!!



   Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment