Sunday, February 8, 2015

DT Tina's Beautiful Altered Frame using the "Mechanical Error" Printable Journal



Hey everyone how you all doing? This is the first off two makes this month for Tsunami Rose Designs and as always we the DT have been given some fabulous printables to work with.
 

For my first creation I have altered a picture frame.This frame is one that I found in a box that I keep things in" just in case"... Im sure we all have one of those right ?? lol. Anyways to alter the frame I have used printables from the Mechanical Error Kit designed by the lovely Daisy Collins owner / designer of Tsunami Rose Designs.
 

So to start I used 2 different pieces of paper from the kit to cover the frame, covered it with Mod Podge and left it to dry. The flowers I have used have been created using the same papers as used on the frame. I have wrapped soft lace ribbon around the frame inked the edges of the flowers and frame and popped on bronze coloured metal flower accents. 

The sentiment is also from the kit. As with all my makes for Tsunami Rose Designs I have kept it quite simple so as to show off the lovely yummy papers. This kit just like all the others by Daisy is so versatile and a must for ALL crafters.
 

By the way the man in the photo is my Daddy trying on his suit for my wedding. Hugs Tina x





Visit DT Tina at her blog Touched By An Angel!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

 Mechanical Error 6x6 Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD

   Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment