Thursday, February 12, 2015

ATC Cards using the "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal by DT Leader & Coordinator Rhonda


Hey crafties... Today I wanted to share with some ATC Cards I made using the "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal by Tsunami Rose Designs! Using different pages of the journal along with lace, charms, flatbacks and flowers I wanted to give a fun shabby chic style with these ATC's. Using the name of the journal I adjusted the size to fit perfectly on them and pop dotted them on. I also took the sentiment and using my versamark stamp pad... I stamped over the whole image and then cover it with UTEE, Next I heated up the UTEE with my heat gun to melt the UTEE and give dimension to the sentiment... Love how it made the color POP!!







Stop by Rhonda's Blog... Flowes & More By Rhonda and become a new follower!!
  ~~**~~**~~**~~

Parisian Daydream-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD


   Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment