Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Vintage Tag Ornaments by DT Leader & Coordinator Rhonda using the "Christmas Gift" Printable Journal Kit"


~~**~~**~~**~~
Hello crafty peeps... 
I have created some fun vintage style tag ornaments using the beautiful "Christmas Gift" Printable Journal Kit"
from Tsunami Rose Designs. I have made several sets of these before and enjoy making them so much. Using the fun tags I distressed the edges with the distressing ink Vintage Photo from Tim Holtz, next I used UTEE on them and went back over them with more distressing ink. Then I took images from the journal and tore the edges... and again used distressing ink around the edges of each image, then curled opposite "corners" of each one. Next I applied them to the tags with mod podge. Once dried I added pearls, mulberry flowers, lace trim, beaded trim and crystals... I did these for a fun Christmas event and hope the winner enjoys them for many years. Now hurry over to order up this beautiful Journal Kit and create many awesome projects for years to come!



Stop by Rhonda's Blog... Flowes & More By Rhonda and become a new follower!!
  ~~**~~**~~**~~
"Christmas Gift" Printable Journal Kit
 





   Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment