Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Tag using the "Charming Fragments" Printable Journal created by DT Tina


 

Here is a tag that I have created using papers and elements of the totally stunning Charming Fragments kit and I hope that you like it.

I used a Sizzix scallop edged Bigz die to create the base. I then added paper from the kit over the top of the base. 


I have added some glossy accents on the flowers of the paper for a little depth and sheen and the same on the cold cream button badge
.

The tag just simply has a little ink from Papermania around the edges with some pretty cream lace at the back of it. I used one of the advert elements with pink jute behind it to form the topper and the embellishments i have used are silk leaves, flowers, organza ribbon and self adhesive pearls.
 

This Kit is firmly at the top of my favorite Tsunami Rose list. it is beautiful very versatile and A MUST for digi crafters everywhere. The only problem I have had with this kit is deciding what of the gorgeous papers, elements. etc... to use as everything is just soooo gorgeous. x


 



Visit DT Tina at her blog Touched By An Angel!!!



~~**~~**~~**~~


"Charming Fragments" Printable Journal Kit




   Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment