Friday, August 15, 2014

A Twisted Easel Card by DT Laura using the August Special

I made this Twisted Easel card as I knew I wanted the used all the items in the August Special. I added Stickles to made the beautiful blues more blue. The papers make me think vintage so I added flower pearls and lace.. I also added some flowers to accent the flowers and butterflies on the paper. I love how Daisy used at least 3 different blues to make this paper so rich looking... I am a blue gal so these papers just touched me and with the butterflies I was hooked.
 
 
 
~~**~~**~~**~~
 
Here is the matching 5x7 Envelope to go with the Twisted Easel card i made. It is also part of the August Special. I also Stickled this to make it stand out.
 
 
 
Visit Laura at her blog LauraLeesDream and become a follower!!!
~~**~~**~~**~~
Zibbet Shop
Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment