Tuesday, July 15, 2014

DT Laura's lovely friendship card using the 8.5x11Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Grunge Planks"


I have to confess when I got this digital paper I wanted to make a card that would be a male birthday card but when I started to print this beautiful paper I knew it had to have lace and flowers on it.. I also added pearls .. And here you have it... A beautiful friend card....birthday...farewell..thank you.... card. This paper is so versatile. Grunge Planks is 8 1/2 x 11 digital paper...more details on my blog www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com




Visit Laura at her blog LauraLeesDream and become a follower!!!
 
~~**~~**~~**~~
 
8.5x11Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Grunge Planks"
8.5x11Printable Scrapbook Paper- "Grunge Planks"
 
Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment