Friday, June 13, 2014

Wedding card by DT Laura using tags and 12x12 digitals from Tsunami Rose Designs

 
I absolutely love these French Labels shipping tags.. They are so pretty.. and you receive 6 different ones when you order ...I also used 12 x12 printable scrapbook paper #5 from Tsunami Rose Designs,  and it is gorgeous also. I wanted to make birthday cards with this paper but I had to make a wedding card first as this paper and these tags were screaming at me... make me into a wedding card.... Lace and pearls and the fancy trim at the bottom add just the right touch to this paper. I also had to add the metal flower and the bling (that I made myself) to complete this card. I used on of the shipping tags to make the back of my sentiment... it just adds a bit of contast.
 
 
Visit Laura at her blog LauraLeesDream and become a follower!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~

DIGITALS USED FOR DT Laura's Project are....


Printable Vintage Shipping Tags- French Labels
Printable Vintage Shipping Tags- French Labels


12x12 Printable Scrapbook Paper No.5
12x12 Printable Scrapbook Paper No.5








Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment